1. In my opinion/view 通常用來討論較重要的事情
In my view, our performances at the moment have been affected by tiredness.
2. It seems to me/All things considered 常用來表達經過深思熟慮后的意見
It seems to me that this crime was foreseeable and that this death was preventable.
All things considered, I think we made a wise choice in recruiting James.
3. I suspect that...表示疑心（較肯定、正向語氣）
It implies to the listener that they could disagree and you wouldn't be offended.
I suspect that he was lying.
4. I wonder if... 表述一個你認為可能正確的想法
It says you're contemplating if your statement is correct, and encouraging the listener to tell you their opinion.
I wonder if you'd be kind enough to call him.
5. To be honest/To tell you the truth/To be frank 如果需要說些不討喜的話
To tell you the truth, your plan is unrealistic.
To be honest, the house is not quite our style.
To be frank, I don't like him.
- 最新評論 進入詳細評論頁>>